If a student enrolls without a permit, we will issue a Permit Waiver. This waiver postpones the written testing requirements, but allows the student to obtain the permit to participate in driving lessons.
To get your license, you will need to:
- Have your permit for at least 6 months
- Have completed a driver education course
- Be a minimum of 16 years old
- Have completed 50 hours of supervised driving, including 10 at night
When you get the license, there are these restrictions for the first 12 months:
- No driving between 1 and 5 am
- No passengers under age 20, for the first 6 months
- Up to three (3) passengers for the remaining 6 months
In The Classroom
Our classroom environment utilizes reading, writing, auditory, visual, and hands-on experiences each two hour session. We cover; rules of the road, intersection control, basic maneuvers, and social and driving responsibilities
In The Car
Each vehicle is identified as an instruction car and is equipped with an instructor brake and mirror. The first 3 lessons teach basic driving skills and apply rules of the road. The last 2 lessons review the students driving skills.